On this page, you’ll find the evaluation-form for the Diversity & Inclusion Community lunches of the CDO team during this academic year.
The main goal of these lunches was to work together in the process of cultural change at the UvA. Other aims were:
- Co-creating learning spaces in which we all share good practices and think of ways to empower and support each other;
- Creating transparency on the work of the CDO-team towards the student and staff communities;
- Connecting closer with students and student-groups and staff (we aim for 50% staff and 50% students in the lunches).
These lunches were:
- 28 November 2019 – The state of diversity and inclusion at the UvA
- 16 January – Decolonization
- 5 March – Racism
- 18 May – Diversity in times of corona
You’ve received this email because you have been present at one or more of these lunches. We would like to ask you to fill in this evaluation in order for us to improve these lunches for the next academic year.