A support-oriented safe space for victims-survivors of sexual violence for students and a separate group for staff of the University of Amsterdam.
- Free, confidential weekly support groups
- Build community with other survivors
- Share our experiences, resources, and coping strategies to reduce the impact of sexual trauma
- Group activities like art therapy, yoga, mindfulness practice
- Guided by licensed psychologists
*This is a CDO-led initiative. For current UvA resources regarding social safety click here: UvA.nl/socialsafety
For free support by healthcare professionals trained in supporting victims-survivors of sexual violence, contact the Sexual Assault Center (24/7Hotline: 0800 – 0188)